Application to the Master in Taxation and Finance of the Digital Economy are open until February 28.
Applicants should fill out the electronic application form below:
On Page 3 of the form, ONLY the following documents should be uploaded (the rest are not required).
- A motivation letter, in English, stating reasons why the candidate would like to participate in the program and how the degree can help meet their personal and profession aspirations.
- A detailed CV, in English or Italian, including a list of academic courses and professional experiences.
- A university transcript, listing all courses completed and grades received (certificato di laurea con lista degli esami).
- A certificate of English language proficiency, from TOEFL, IELTS, or any other recognized language institute.
- A digital copy of the applicant’s national identity card or passport.
- Additional documentation, such as certificates or awards, will be accepted for consideration but are not required.
If you experience technical difficulties, please feel free to email the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.