The Director of the Summer Program is Valentina Meliciani, Professor at Luiss University and Director of Luiss School of European Political Economy
The Faculty is composed of:
- Paolo Giordani, Associate Professor Economic growth and development and Microeconomics at Luiss University
- Cecilia Jona Lasinio, Associate Professor of International Economics at Luiss university and Senior Researcher at the Italian Institute of Statistics (ISTAT).
- Valentina Meliciani, Professor of Industrial Economy at Luiss University
- Roberta Piermartini, Chief Trade Cost Analysis at the World Trade Organization
- Michele Ruta, Lead Economist in the Macroeconomics, Trade & Investment Global Practice of the World Bank Group
- Maria Savona, Professor at Luiss University and at Science Policy Research Unit at the University of Sussex